FROM PAST TO PRESENT

Sage Stitchworks' Punched Paper Embroidery Victorian Motto Sampler Needlework Kits: News & Info

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Brand-centric Graphic Designer. Eco-conscious Cool Hunter that loves Jesus, Family, Art, Pop Culture, Nature, Big Cities, Museums, Coffee, my Bicycle — Life!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sage Stitchworks has retired for personal/family reasons and is no longer selling mottoes at this time.

I am posting all of the images of the mottoes I carried on this blog so that anyone needing a reference to them for completing their purchased motto kits can view them. These mottoes are still my original copyrighted designs and are not to be copied.

I appreciate all of my loyal customers and the wonderful people I met during the years that Sage Stitchworks was in business! I also appreciate my mom who encouraged me and helped me at all of the craft shows! Thank you!

If ever I decide to do anything with these mottoes in the future, I'll let you know here!